All boarding and daycare is done in a home setting at our Highland Park location. Since we use a home environment, each dog gets the individualized attention they deserve. We do not board more than five (5) dogs at a time.
- Dog owners need to fill out a pet care information sheet and contract.
- All dogs must come to our home for a proper meet and greet prior to boarding or daycare. This allows us to make sure you and your dog are comfortable in our environment and that you and your dog can be stress free while you are away!
- Dogs must be flea treated.
- Dogs must be housetrained to go outside (no wee wee pads).
- Dogs must be fixed (neutered or spayed).
- Dogs must have current records of the following vaccinations or titer tests showing that they have antibodies against the diseases they protect against: DDHLP, Bordatella, and Rabies.
- Dogs must get along with other dogs and humans and display general good behavior.
HOURS: 8am – 7pm Every Day. Special arrangements can be made.
You drop off and pick up your dog at our location in Highland Park.
*pick up and drop off service available for additional fee
Mi Casa es su Casa Package
This service is recommended for dogs who want a doggie vacation and the company of other furry companions. Dogs should be socialized, up to date on shots, potty trained and well behaved. This service includes:
- Overnight stay in our home**
- All feedings (client provides food) and water refills
- TLC, playtime and two 30 minute neighborhood walks during the AM/PM (or as directed)
- Administer medication if necessary (surcharge may apply)
- Roundtrip transportation available for an additional fee
**Boarding charges are based on a 24-hour period. On checkout day after a 24 hour stay, there is a two-hour grace period where no charges are incurred. After the grace period, the standard daycare rates will apply.